I am BIG TIME into competitions and since I have zilch as far as moolah I could use a nifty little prize. Lucky for me, I did manage to squeeze in 30 minutes on the elliptical last night despite the fact that I felt like I was going to either (a) puke or (b) pass out the entire time BUT I treated my hard work with a 20 minute gab fest with my sis in the hot tub...just what the doctor ordered.
Today I am feeling better though the nausea refuses to go away. I've felt this way for weeks and I cannot for the life of me figure out what's up (and no...I'm not preggers so don't even go there LOL).
I want to hit the gym but we're expecting freezing rain in DFW so if the roads are driveable I'm there and if they aren't...well...I guess I'll have to motivate myself to do a workout DVD...ugh...lets hope for this challenge the rain stays put and I can make it to the gym! Hahaha!!
I promise not to be a stranger...
And now I'm off to have something warm for lunch. Me + cold weather = no bueno :(
Toodles!!
Exercise for 1/19:
Elliptical: 30 minutes
Total for Challenge: 30 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment