E, I totally understand...I have been so super busy too. It's at totally legit excuse! No worries here!!
I finally worked out yesterday, felt good about that. But, my eating has been unhealthy. Let's just put it nicely and leave the labels like "BAD" out of it, although that is really how I'd best describe it! Only because I know what healthy eating is!!
Laura, you never cease to inspire me. You can always bore us with the details of your stress! That's one reason we're here. Goodness knows I don't hold back!
Christie, good to see you on here, this is so fun! I'm proud of you for hitting the elliptical, it's my standby, love to hate it.
Where's Maggie...it's not like she has anything better to do than blog... ;-) It's cold here too, motivation is hard to come by these days. Hope everything is well and you're just enjoying that precious baby every chance you get.
So, I did get up early and work out this morning already. (Not by choice, but eh what can you do!?)
Jillian Yoga Meltdown 30 minutes.
+ yesterday yoga 30 & elliptical 45
Challenge TOTAL = 105 minutes
* I might update and add more if I can hit the elliptical today... I want this challenge. I guess one of you will have to reward me when I win. ;-) Just kidding, but I was shocked I'm not TOO far behind the pack yet...kinda stoked about that. I'm going to give Laura a RUN for her money...get it? Total pun intended.
No comments:
Post a Comment