Hey Ladies,
I've been reading some of our recent posts, and I think we're all too hard on ourselves. I think {and KNOW} that life gets in the way of our best intentions. But let's look at the big picture. We're all working out and eating right pretty consistently - probably better than most of the population! This whole thing is not about how to crash diet and exercise like mad for the short term - it's about a REAL, LASTING lifestyle change. Sometimes we splurge on junk food, or emotionally eat, or skip a workout - but ultimately - within a day or two, we're back here posting on our success. So... let's celebrate our consistent achievements and forget about our mis-steps! Pat yourselves on the back, ladies - we're doing GREAT!
Re: my workouts -Sunday & Monday I was sick. Tuesday - 25 min walk. Wednesday - 25 min walk/run :)
Thanks for that MM!
ReplyDelete