Wednesday, March 3, 2010

EP - Longest 40 minute work out EVER.

***Update*** 
Hey Ladies! I have decided to take a Facebook "fast" - so if you need to contact me - please do so via email :) It's there in my "info" section - or you can just message me and I will get it in my gmail inbox :) I will keep posting here and on my blog though - so you know what's going on with my life! :)  HUGS! xoxoxo

Okay - so I did it ladies. I worked out. I used a different Jillian Michaels DVD - and this is my verdict. ALL HER DVDs ARE HARD. Lol. I haven't tried the 30 day shred - but I'm sure it's gonna be hard.

That was honestly the LONGEST 40 minutes of my life! lol! I am DEAD tired - more tired than when I go to the gym and work out for 1.5 hours. Wow. I am definitely going to be sore tomorrow.

I'm glad that I did it though. That was a serious jump start to working out again. I plan on doing another 40 minutes tomorrow with a different DVD.

*sigh* Hope you're all well and catching your breath :)

E ~

No comments:

Post a Comment