Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jerrica March Challenge Day What?

Hey Divas! What's happenin!? I have nothing to report, thus I have not blogged with you. Eujean, you're not bombing at the challenge, you're doing so great! I did take an amazing one hour walk outside yesterday, the wind in my hair, the sunshine on my face, fresh air in my lungs, it was wonderful! Today I should have, but instead I took the girls to town, we ran errands and did grocery shopping. Sadie's been super fussy, no fever, no teeth in sight, just fussy and spitting up. Typical baby bad hair day, I suppose. I was laughing with the hubby tonight when he got home, he was like: "You went to town today?" (Kind of surprised I guess, because we've been going to grocery shopping late at night after supper the past few weeks, so he can take the girls in one cart and they go do their thing while I shop.) And I told him that it takes me a whole hour to get up the courage to decide to go grocery shopping by myself! It looks just like any other small item on a to-do list, but it's so exhausting with three little kids. I hope you're all doing great, and I hope to have more to report. I'm not holding my breath about fitness tomorrow because I have 101 things to do to make it to a fundraiser banquet that our local Pregnancy Resource Center is hosting, it's a cause I love and I serve on the board. Ava's got therapies, I want to go help decorate in the morning, and then getting everyone ready, to a babysitter, showing up early...it will be a big production of a day like I said. Anyway, enough blah-blah-blah. TTYS!

Jerr

1 comment:

  1. You are one busy Mama!!! :) And oh my goodness - sometimes it takes me an hour to decide with my ONE girl - let alone 3 so I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND there!!!! Today I am going to join you and go outside for a walk! It is SO beautiful here right now - better cherish the few moments in the winter :) You're doing great! And that is awesome about the local pregnancy resource center. Have an awesome day!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete