So I am terrified to get on the scale this morning but it has to be done!! I know it's not going to be good even though I did do a lot of cardio this month! FOOD is my weakness and today it starts again! I am sick of the run around!!! REALLY, I MEAN REALLY!!! WTH ( I so could use harsher words) I will update again this evening! I did workout 1 hour on Friday though :)
hugs
Laura
Hi Laura! I just re-read your post this morning and was thinking about something my sis inlaw said on FB about this product. I do whey protein smoothies sometimes instead of breakfast, but if I substitute more than one meal a day I feel funny, I think because I'm breastfeeding. So, right now I try to eat "real" food and wholesome food, for Sadie and my teeth's sake. LOL But, I thought of you with this. Ever heard of it?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thelimucompany.com/products/LIMULEAN/tabid/1138/Default.aspx