Friday, March 26, 2010

Jerri 3.26.10

Hmm, I just realized March is nearly over!! Where did it go, Divas!? I'm sorry I've been completely MIA on here. I know you probably saw that I'm still alive because I have checked email and fb. I see you girls are discussing sporting bikinis........ugh, I don't even want to think about that! I have been under the weather a teensy bit, this morning I woke up with no voice, but it came back about 2 octaves lower than my normal voice. I think it scared Ava and Sadie...LOL (no joke, they were scared!) haha! Anyway, we're all used to it now. I haven't had much of an appetite, but when I do it's like comfort food, which I can't taste anyhow! I literally had frozen french fries for supper lastnight....how lame is that! (They weren't actually frozen anymore, I baked them first, lol) So, I dragged myself onto the elliptical on Wednesday and that's the long and short of my healthiness this week! :) I did count up the weeks until June, and in theory I could safely lose 20 pounds by then....I'd have to get radical about this, I'm not sure if I'm ready to get radical? Does that make sense? (I need to though! I would feel so great about myself! I mean, not that I feel bad about myself, just my squishy dimply non-bikini-ready bootie) I hope you're all having a great day, hopefully I'll be back sooner this time, with LOTS of healthy skuttle-butt! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha - you are hilarious Jerr! And I know what you mean! My brother's wedding is in August and I need to seriously lose 20 lbs!!! *sigh* the life of a mom is a busy one - not an excuse but a reality!!! :)

    ReplyDelete