Monday, March 29, 2010

Jerri 3.29.10

So, E, I totally hear ya about lookin forward to summer but not ready for it yet! I hope you have a good week and enjoy the birthday festivities. I wore a hoodie to church lastnight and was thinking..."man I'm not going to be able to layer up like this and cover my love handles for much longer..." I gotta get in gear! Although I'd LOVE to lose more, about 7 lbs will get me back into most of my clothes. So, today I decided to post in advance, I'll edit and confirm later today if I have time!! (that's as big IF!) So here's the plan:

Protien Smoothie
Apple/almonds
Salad
Grapes/celery/carrots
Sensible Dinner (tba)

I have to go get my tennis shoes on right now before I eat my breakfast and feed Sadie again. Hopin to get a GOOD workout in before lunch! Have a good day divas!!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm - Protein Smoothie! What do you put in your smoothie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my smoothies have variations. Lately I've been loving Jillian Michaaels Whey Protien in vanilla or chocolate, it's really smooth. Do you have it there? There's only one other whey protien I've tried that I like as well, it's from Numedica, which I think you have to buy from a naturopath dr. I always put a small banana or half a large (in the blender)ice cubes, frozen berries,(you can also peel you banana and freeze it the night before for extra icy goodness!) organic skim milk or water. And with the chocolate it's yummy to put in a little bit of natural peanut butter. I know it sounds so bad, but the protien is only about 100 calories and you just have to control your portions of every thing else. Easily a 200-300 calorie meal replacement, sometimes if I know I'll be too busy to snack I'll do two scoops.

    ReplyDelete