Oh Laura - that is awesome that you did an hour on Friday!!! I wish I was following in your footsteps.
I am totally with you on the whole runaround. I have gained SO much weight the last 2 months that I can't even step on the scale - which is crazy for me because I check everyday pretty much. Today - I was too scared - I couldn't do it. I have been saying that it's because my pookie bear gets sick every other week (and ofcourse sick right now again) but I am sick of using that as an excuse. I am going to work out today from home - and I HAVE to eat better. I was talking about it with my husband last night and he said the same thing - losing weight is 80% food. You need to eat the right foods to lose weight.
So - I am going to be eating a lot of fish! It is the lightest protein out there - full of lots of goodness and almost no fat! It's healthy, delicious and will help me lose weight! My brother is getting married this summer so I have the motivation! Now I need the will and strength to keep at it!
Cheers,
E
Funny! I think we're posting at the same time!! I think my mystery supper just turned into fish, thanks for the inspiration! :)
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha! We are awesome! :)
ReplyDelete