Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jerrica March Challenge Day 7

OR Crocheting doesn't count as a workout...

So, yesterday I went to my Aunt's house and she taught me how to crochet, I had a hard time getting the hang of it at first (I'm not the most coordinated person) But, then I got the hang of it and am strangely addicted!! Now this might not seem like something that should keep me from working out, but with three little ones, even a short road trip to another town is a big deal! We spent the morning before and evening afterwards at my parent's house and I completely forgot about working out, it was just that hectic of a day!! We got home late, fed the girls, gave them baths and crashed! Good news is that on Friday I did a 1 hour workout to make up for missing Thursday and today I plan to do the same. Hope you Divas have a great weekend! TTYS! Jerr

1 comment:

  1. I love to crochet!!! It is so much easier than knitting...I wish I had more time to do it...I haven't done it in so long I can't remember how to start the knot...lol. I hope you had a great weekend!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete