*UPDATE: I did the Tracy Anderson DVD today - OMGOODNESS. I forgot how much work it is. But the verdict is in - I LOVE Tracy Anderson's DVD better than Jillian Michael's because it goes by SO fast!!! Maybe it's because I've done it a lot and know exactly what's coming up. I am going to do her DVD again on Thursday - and maybe switch back to Jillian's next week. I did 1 hour of working out today - my arms are sore and I'm exhausted since I started my work out at 10:15 PM. :) I HAD to get it done - so I'm glad I did.
I did pretty good yesterday. I did a 45 minute work out - I also ate really well (lots of fish and broccoli).
Today - I am travelling around a bit so I hope that I have time to work out - either this afternoon or tonight - and I am prepping my meals for tonight since I won't be home till a little later.
How are you guys doing? The weather is so beautiful here - I am LOVING the sunshine and I can feel spring just around the corner - one of my favourite seasons of the year! :)
Cheers,
E
No comments:
Post a Comment