Monday, September 6, 2010
Hello World.
Well - here I am world. Yup. Back rolls and all. I was pulling my shirt towards my stomach so that you could see the whole deal. I am hiding nothing. :)
Well - as you can see I have a lot to work on. I found out last week that I am actually SHORTER then I thought (nobody ever wants to know that) so my BMI is even higher then I thought. It was a sad day. Anyways - I am 5'3 (not almost 5'4 like I thought) and I am about 146 lbs or so. This is honestly the heaviest I've been in about 1.5 years. It stinks.
To be honest - I didn't work out this past week. My hubby had the week off so we were pretty busy catching up on a lot of things to do - like getting our car fixed - buying our princess a new bed set - we went away this past weekend ETC so life has been busy. But we can always try to find ways to be healthy even when life gets really crazy. SO this week I have TWO challenges.
FIRST - I challenge you all to make some kind of Menu. I have made a 2 week Menu Plan which I will TRY to post up. I am not exactly sure how it'll work - but I'm going to try so you can see what I am eating.
SECOND - It takes 3 weeks of doing something everyday to turn it into a habit. I am going to to work out 6 times this week - Monday to Saturday. So I challenge you to do the same. Even if it might be some light exercising - at least you are doing something. And a lot of little somethings add up to a lot :)
Cheers,
E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We can do this Eujean! I had to face the height fact too, ugh LOL! I am 5'7" almost 5'8" but not quite. 5'8" sounds so much nicer than 5'7" though :D
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable!
hugs
Laura
I'm accepting your workout challenge, and will try to post at least a sample 1 week menu! I have good friend I saw this weekend, who I hadn't seen in a year. She wasn't overweight before, but she has gotten super healthy! She had some health problems that motivated her to take a hard look at her eating habits. I do not have health problems, yet, but it really made me think about what I'm putting in my body and preventing those problems! So, I'm going to try even harder to focus on HEALTH!
ReplyDelete