I actually went running outside today. Okay - so don't laugh. I have jogged outside several before - but not on a consistent basis. The last time I ran was probably over a year ago. And before that? Many years ago. So - today was Day 1 of my running journey. I did some research online and they suggested that beginner runners start by walking for 2 minutes then running for 1 minute and then repeating that 10x. I ran with my daughter in her stroller - so I only did it 6x. We were at the park for 25 minutes and then we went running for another 20 minutes. I came back exhausted. My legs were even shaky! And my daughter is NOT a little person - so it was quite the pushing while running.
Overall?
I loved it. I am excited to go and do it again tomorrow. I know it's not a long time - and it's really only 10 minutes of running - but I am just going to keep persevering. It was a lot of work for me today. I am looking forward to actually running on my own starting next week while my princess is in school.
On the downside - I could not stop eating the chocolate my husband brought back from London. Hmmm. It's a good thing I ate pretty much all of it so it can't happen again tomorrow. LOL.
Hope you're all doing well.
Cheers,
E
Good job!!! I have a love hate relationship with running! I HATE to run but love how I feel afterwards and LOVE the results! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I could run like you!!! You are so awesome!!!
ReplyDelete