Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mid-Week

I wish I could say I have been 100% - unfortunately I would be lying if I said that. I didn't get to work out yesterday because I was putting my baby's bed set together for about 5 hours. My dad and mom came to help for about 2 hours. I had a little set back by myself though - my drill stopped working at one point - and then I also made an error when putting some pieces together - so I had to screw every tiny little hole by hand - so after another 3 hours - I decided I was exhausted - and working out was the furthest thing from my mind.

In terms of eating - I haven't been following the menu 100% (because I didn't have most of the ingredients yesterday actually) but I have been eating pretty healthily. Today I ate super healthy (except for a few french fries I had tonight) and have been LOVING the smoothies I've been having all throughout the day. For lunch I had a deconstructed rice wrap - so mostly just veggies with the chili sauce. It was delish!

Today I went grocery shopping so I should be able to follow my recipe plan 100% from hereon out. I am super excited. I know I won't lose any weight this week because my "time of the month" is this weekend - so I am already bloating and was super heavy on the scale this morning. I have gained so much weight - none of my clothes fit! AH! Anyways - I am excited for fall. I am even thinking of starting to run outside once my pookie bear is in school in another week and a half! :)

Cheers,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment