Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just a Little Set Back

Mondays are my weigh in days and after a weekend of indulgence because of my birthday, I am up 1/2 of a pound. So I am at 149.5 UGH, but it just reiterates that food trumps exercise. Back to the grinding stone, I want to be down at next weeks weigh in! Here is a cool site I found That's Fit - Diets, Fitness and Wellness

I hope you all have a great week.

Hugs
Laura

2 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens but I am so proud of you for getting back on the wagon and getting focused. I promise you, one day all this hard work WILL pay off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura! Keep up the good work so you can be my thinspiration! :) I know it's dorky, but I love saying that. I don't think a 1/2 lb. bloat counts after eating out...that can be salt! Plus average it out over the past two weeks and you're doing stellar!! I -really- like thatsfit.com, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete