Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Motivation and Consistency, Consistency & Motivation...
Sooo, I'm seeing a theme...we've all been going through a lot of ups and downs about our attitudes towards our weight in general... Ugh! I'm tired of this being the "story of my life." I'm ready and willing to make the changes to keep HEALTHINESS a top priority! I know it's going to take commitment and consistency, even when my motivation wanes. ('Cause it will!) My friend and local doctor posted this quote (From this blog: http://blog.extremefitnessresults.com/2010/06/how-bad-is-a-cheat-day/) on her fb status: "What makes people successful at exercise is force of habit." I love that! And i found the article interesting too. What would you ladies think about making our blog more interesting, trying to build up a following? It might be the motivation we all need? I was thinking like before and after photos, more structured postings with weekly themes, giveaways? I just know I want to commit to something, I'm ready for results!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GREAT idea Jerrica! I am in!!! How exciting :D You rock!
ReplyDeleteLaura