Sunday, August 29, 2010

JERRICA! 8.29.10!!!

You can actually feel free to laugh!  I personally like to "look at the bright side" or find the humor in every situation.  Also, don't be weirded out if my starting weight might sound "low" to you. *Remember, I'm a  petite person and this weight is closer to overweight (10 more pounds and I'm "overweight") and a good 20 pounds from being underweight at my height!

Laura, I've discovered how difficult it is to take your own before picture, but like you I couldn't think of anyone I felt comfortable asking to take these!  I know I didn't "bare" my cellulite.  Trust though, it's there. My before pictures instead highlight some different kind of areas I'm more equally concerned with right now.




Example A: The Muffin Top.  I am shocked every time I go out and see beautiful women/girls walking around sporting the muffin top.  (Why do they cut jeans so low that now it feels super awkward to wear jeans that come any higher?)

Example B: Back view of said "muffin top."  And you really can't see because of bad lighting in this picture, but I am POURED into these jeans, they look painted on in the baby-got-back

Example C: Side view: gut.  (Note: I don't wear these jeans, and they're nothing crazy like a size zero...they're my "skinny" size 6 American Eagle Bootcuts...I have them in four washes and I just want to be able to wear them in public again! AE also runs a little big, imho.) Ps. Yes, I am sucking it in.

Example D: Again, not the best view, but these are what I lovingly refer to as my "mom arms"...some people refer to them as bat wings.  It's this hangy down little flap that you have, even when you're flexing, as seen in this picture...sort of.  Oh, and this also show cases my nice one pack stomach yet again.

I'm an impulsive weigher...at least once sometimes twice a day I weigh myself.  Today I'm averaging 125.  When I wore these jeans very comfortably I was fluctuating around 115.  So, that's my first goal!  (-10 lbs.)

I'm going to count calories (worked successfully in the past), focusing on getting in my 5 a day fruits and veggies, and wholesome organic eating.  But, if begin feeling the need for more accountability in this area I'm going back to Weight Watchers (I'm a lifetimer) after the holiday weekend and craziness!  I love food so much, but I'm with Laura: Ready to quit yo-yoing and keep my eye on the prize! 

"Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels."

For my workouts, as you can see, my main worry is slimming and toning...  I might post before shots of my legs next go around, because they will be a work in progress and are my biggest "trouble" spot for sure!  (Yes, even worse than the muff...the muff you can hide...but with cellulite you can run but you can't hide it!) OH yeah, workouts...!  I plan to hit the elliptical 5 days a week and also do weight loss yoga minimum of 3x per week. 

I'm a "sparker" too, my username is JERRICA1, if you wanna find me as well!  I'm going to use that, plus the "loseit" app on my Iphone to track my calories. 

A
lright!  Here goes somethin!! :-)  Keep up the hard work Divas!


TTYS!
Jerri

1 comment:

  1. We can soooooo do this! Great encouragement, I am even more excited than when I first started. :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete