I just wanted to share with you ladies a few blogs that I'm following.
They aren't "weight loss" blogs per se, but instead focus on wholesome, healthy living: making fitness a priority, eating real, wholesome food, and being kind to yourself.
First is a local blogger here in our part of Ontario, Oh She Glows. She posts photos and recipes of all her meals, updates on her training, and also runs a vegan bakery! Very inspiring.
Next is Healthy Tipping Point. This woman is amazing. She also blogs about meals and fitness, but in a realistic, achievable way. She also has website and newly released book called Operation Beautiful, which is all about loving yourself and treating you and your body with respect. She was recently on Good Morning America to promote her book.
Another favourite is Eat Live Run. She blogs about her adventures in both food and fitness too, and has the prettiest photos!
There are a million of these types of blogs, but I seriously heart these three. Even when I'm eating Taco Bell on the couch because I'm too tired and pregnant to cook a proper meal, these blogs inspire me to at least try to be a little bit healthier :)
LOVE all of these blogs Maggie! Thank you for sharing them :)
ReplyDeleteLaura
I follow these blogs too Mags! Except for the last one - eatlivelove. I LOVE them too! I started reading the Tipping Point because of her blog - and I'm half way through it (great book).
ReplyDeleteThese look awesome, I love good blogs! I'm going to check them out! Thanks for the tips!!
ReplyDelete