Six months ago I left my husband. The situation was not a good one and even though it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do I know that in the end I will be better off. Needless to say, I've been on an emotional roller coaster that has me totally spent.
On the plus side it has also helped me hit my goal weight. I'm now officially at 135lbs and have a fresh focus to get toned. I turn 30 on May 10, 2011 and I WILL have the body of my dreams and I need you guys to help me with that.
I will be back to give more details of my plan and hopefully to get some help and support but I thought I'd pop in and let everyone know what's going on with me. :)
I promise not to be a stranger!!
Hi Christi! It's good to see you back. I totally want to be here for you and all the Divas! I too reached my goal weight and now the hard part: Maintenance and toning! I have a couple pounds I've been kicking around since the holidays came, not to mention a lot more stress along with them. BUT that's another post!
ReplyDelete