So - it's near the end of the year! I can't believe it. I don't have too much to show for except a few love handles that have gotten bigger. So I am going to this last month and a half to try to lose 5 pounds. I know - sounds so low - but honestly - with the holidays and travelling I'll be doing - 5 lbs will be great.
I have started up with my beloved Tracy Anderson again. This time - it is her 30 day method - and I LOVE the DVD. The other two that I have are awesome but super super time consuming and HARD. But this video is a condensed version of it - and I love it. I already started this past week and I am SO SORE! I will write up again and give you an update. But I love her. She is my favourite! My husband watched me working out this past week and thought it was brutal but awesome. I'm excited to see the results. Obviously no matter how much I work out - if I don't eat well nothing will come of it - so I will be trying to follow the diet she gives in her book as well.
Cheers,
E
No comments:
Post a Comment