Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm back too!

Hi Divas!  I still want to set some goals and accountability/contests with the Divas blog.  I know we were kicking around a few ideas earlier this year, and then life just happened to all of us!  But, here we are again.  New Year, we are still all on fire to make workouts a priority and I'm glad to be back at it!  I don't have much time to update right now, but I'm definitely going to be thinking of creative ways.  I may even buy a prize and come up with a contest to put a fire under us.  Suggestions would be appreciated!? (Any little type of gear, dvd, or workout you've been wanting to try?)  And what kind of workouts are you planning to do in this New Year?  Leave comments on this post, please!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jerri! I'm still here and totally motivated to get back into shape. I actually signed up for a half-marathon in May, so my plan is to RUN again. I also got some Jillian Michaels dvds for Christmas, so I'm going to do those too.

    My fitness goals for this year are:
    - Cardio 6x/wk, at least 30 mins
    - Choose water instead of soda
    - Prepare healthy and wholesome foods for our family (we got Deceptively Delicious and it's AWESOME!)
    - Keep on track with the LoseIt app for my iPhone, it's amazing!
    - Run the Half Marathon in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wanting a Bosu and kettlebell BAD so those would be awesome prizes for me. :) Here are my fitness goals for 2011:

    -Hit the gym 6x/week for at least 30 minutes
    -Make healthier choices when eating out and not letting my cravings rule me
    -Eating more throughout the day and not letting myself get so hungry
    -Focusing more on strength training and getting more flexible (trying out yoga is a big one)

    ReplyDelete