Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Christi: Help Diva's!! I Need Motivation!!

OK I seriously need some motivation!! Help Divas!! LOL

I got the a-OK to start training last Friday. Since then every day I've found excuse after excuse to not work out. It's awful! I've got a membership to a gym and am pretty much flushing that money down the drain right now. It's only two weeks before I'm 30 which you would think would motivate me but its depressing me even more.

What do you do when you have the mental motivation but not the physical strength to JUST DO IT??

Maybe its time for another fitness minutes challenge??

3 comments:

  1. i'm with you! i need a fitness challenge! i have a 5K at the end of may that i need to start training for! i went for a 45 min run yesterday and i'm SO achey! i need to get to the gym/run outside more consistently. maybe let's do a fitness minutes challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! If I can't work out, I at least try to eat well :) I am finally into the swing of healthy eating. Lots of fish, veggies and low on the carbs. You look amazing Christi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ladies I say lets get something together!! :)

    ReplyDelete