My best friend and me are trying to motivate each other and he talked me into taking a picture of myself in my new size small shorts. I still hate my thighs but I am trying to be more accountable so I took the picture...
I am still amazed at how far I've come! I hate taking full body pictures but I do have to admit that the pictures never lie so I think I'm going to try to start taking pictures every month. Right now I'm trying to get the nerve to take a picture of me in the bikini a Spark friend sent me for my 30th birthday...did I say it was a STRING BIKINI?!! I know I look better than what I did but to me I still see so much work to be done. I didn't tone at all during my weight loss and I regret that more than anything.
*****************STREAK UPDATE************************
I haven't been awesome at logging all my food this month but this past week up until today I've been doing great! I found a new app on my android that makes logging your food a breeze and its really helping to hold me accountable. I'm still logging on Spark too which helps a lot but in a pinch I always have my phone and even though I do have the Spark app on my phone it lags on me big time and this other app streams really quick so I can log, see where I'm at as far as fat/calories, and that's that.
I am still wanting to start the Crazy Sexy Diet but funds are nil. I had to quit Home Depot and am now jobless. The nutrition job is at a standstill due to insurance issues and there is no telling when I'll start so right now I'm frantically searching for a graveyard shift job to get me through until the nutrition gig is a go. Please keep me in your prayers as far as the job thing.
I will try to get better about checking in here more. I miss you guys so much and definitely need the motivation. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment